Monday, July 16, 2012

I might be fat...

I may or may not have gotten pretty fat after 60 days in the hotel, being lazy, eating take out and restaurant food, and generally being a slug.  I gained 10 pounds, but so did Janet, and that's just too much of a coincidence.  Think about it...2 people leave the mainland and both suddenly weigh 10 pounds more in Hawaii?  Personally I think that there's some excess gravitational pull here in Hawaii, possibly due to magnetic fields caused by the volcanic activity in the area.  In fact I am totally convinced of it.

However, the Army in its ignorance does not adjust its height/weight standards based on the gravitational pull of the local area.  So I have to lose some weight.  I need to anyway, my goal weight is 175 (which I guess would be 185 in Hawaii) and I'm at 200 on the nose right now.  Don't worry, I'm not going to turn this blog into some stupid weight loss blog. 

I can't imagine how fat I would be if I wasn't in the Army...I'd be fucking enormous.  And it wouldn't be out of laziness, I don't mind working out.  I just love food.  And all the bad shit too...the worse it is for you the more I like it.  I don't think I like one healthy food.  None of it.  I mean I can choke down some broccoli and eat a banana now and then, but give me red meat and if you can deep fry that red meat then that's all the better.  I like cookies and cake and potato chips and deep fried twinkies.  If I eat chicken or fish instead of red meat in order to be healthy, that shit better be fried.

So basically, my strategy for losing weight is gonna be to eat whatever the hell I want, maybe in smaller quantities, and just workout like crazy to make up for the difference.  Yeah, I know, that's probably the perfect prescription for a heart attack, but we'll see...

1 comment:

  1. Ya those fries and big Mac and double cheese burger you just ate are really gonna help with that! I think it's just as much about willpower and determination. Have a burger just not 2 and make it a treat when you've accomplished a goal! No fat food for me!!

    ReplyDelete