Friday, July 13, 2012

Why this exists...

I'm one of those people who tends to bottle things up, instead of speaking out.  At least until I decide to go off on a rant, usually on Facebook, which I'm sure annoys the hell out of pretty much all of my friends.  But I do get comments and likes, so I guess some people out there actually read them.  Either way, I decided to stop littering my friends news feeds with my musings and bitchings and put them all here.
This would be a good time to establish some rules of the road here.  First...I am not politically correct.  I say what I mean and I don't tiptoe around trying to find the perfect word or phrase that doesn't offend any living thing on the planet.  Second...I use swear words quite liberally (and quite well in my humble opinion).  Now I understand that this is an immature and often ineffective way to communicate, but fuck it, I don't care.  Third...I hate fucking rules, so the last rule is there are no more rules.
Now I would say that I hope you enjoy this blog, but that would be a lie and lying is no way to start a blog.  I honestly dont care if you enjoy it, and I believe in honesty.  I am basically doing this for my own amusement, but if somebody somewhere out there actually likes this then that's cool too.  I will say that I am one of the most witty, clever, charming, and humble bastards that I know, so give it a shot. 
So, while I don't care if you like this blog or not, I do appreciate you stopping by, and if you're still reading this then thanks for that too.  I'm gonna start by posting some of my old fb rants from the past...and we'll see where this whole thing goes from there.

2 comments: