Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Ultimate Mancave

Now this...Janet are you there seeing this???...now this is the ultimate mancave.  A freaking scoreboard hanging from the ceiling.  Huge ass bigscreen TV.  I think I'd get rid of the stupid chairs though and put in round tables and stools but hey, I could live with the chairs too.  Now to my lovely wife's credit, she has always said I could have a mancave, we just haven't really ever had a space to make one.  Well, that's not true, we've had garages, but she keeps insisting on parking cars in them which hogs up all the space.

I have managed to get a cheesehead and Packers football up on top of the bookcase and I snuck a Packers mini helmet in the entertainment center, and we have a Packers blanket on the back of the couch.  But, I'm guessing their living room privileges are on thin ice.  No scoreboard hanging from the ceiling though...not yet anyways ;)

1 comment:

  1. I wonder which pro athlete or team owner this room belongs to? Post housing on our salary isn't very conducive to this dream but someday....

    ReplyDelete